Due to our continued expansion, we are now recruiting for the following position:
AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER.
As part of our continued growth Part M is now recruiting an experienced Aircraft Technical Services Engineer. The tasks involved with this role will include:
- Review and evaluate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of Airworthiness Directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection to ensure the work is carried out properly.
- Prepare current status of Engine / Airframe / Component Life Limitations in accordance with the approved maintenance data.
- Prepare the current status of Engine / Airframe Service Bulletins / Airworthiness Directives as required by the approved maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that Maintenance Instructions are amended correctly and to the latest issue.
- Update of appropriate computerised maintenance systems.
The ideal candidate will have an CAMO/Airline/MRO background with at least 2 years relevant experience.
This position is based in Shannon but the candidate must be willing and flexible to travel up to 60% of the year worldwide.
The following courses/licenses are desirable
ATA 104 Level 1 / Part 66 Cat C course on at least one of the following aircraft types is essential
Salary will be attractive and commensurate with the level of experience.
Apply in the first instance including current CV and covering letter quoting reference Technical Services Engineer Aug 2019 to email@example.com