Due to our continued expansion, we are now recruiting for the following position:
AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER – ENTRY Level
As part of our continued growth Part M is now recruiting an entry level Aircraft Technical Services Engineer. The tasks involved with this role will include:
- Review and evaluate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of Airworthiness Directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection to ensure the work is carried out properly.
- Prepare current status of Engine / Airframe / Component Life Limitations in accordance with the approved maintenance data.
- Prepare the current status of Engine / Airframe Service Bulletins / Airworthiness Directives as required by the approved maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that Maintenance Instructions are amended correctly and to the latest issue.
- Update of appropriate computerised maintenance systems.
The ideal candidate will have an Airline/MRO background and or Aeronautical Engineering degree
This position is based in Shannon but the candidate must be willing and flexible to travel worldwide.
Salary will be attractive and commensurate with the level of experience.
Apply in the first instance including current CV and covering letter quoting reference Technical Services Engineer Aug 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org