Technical Services Engineer’s
We are recruiting in the position of Tech Services Engineer. Roles are based in Shannon.
AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER.
As part of our continued growth Part M is now recruiting an entry level and a junior Aircraft Technical Services Engineer. The tasks involved with this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and evaluate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of Airworthiness Directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection to ensure the work is carried out properly.
- Prepare current status of Engine / Air frame / Component Life Limitations in accordance with the approved maintenance data.
- Prepare the current status of Engine / Air frame Service Bulletins / Airworthiness Directives as required by the approved maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that Maintenance Instructions are amended correctly and to the latest issue.
- Update of appropriate computerized maintenance systems.
The ideal candidate will have an Airline/MRO background.
An aeronautical engineering background will be advantageous.
A self motivated individual with a strong and positive work ethic is essential.
Must be willing and flexible to travel up worldwide.
Salary will be attractive and commensurate with the level of experience.
Apply in the first instance including current CV and covering letter quoting reference Technical Services Engineer August 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a growing dynamic company, we are always interested in hearing from experienced and qualified candidates that are interested in joining our team on a consultancy basis.
We are interested in candidates with relevant 3 years plus experience only. Please send a current curriculum vitae and cover letter to the following address: