Technical Services /Records Engineers
We are now actively recruiting in the positions of Tech Services/Records Engineers. Roles are full time and based in Shannon. This is an excellent opportuniy to join this dynmaic growing comapny, well established for 10 years within the industry offering great opportunities for ambitious hard working individuals.
AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER.
As part of our continued growth Part M is now recruiting an entry level and a junior Aircraft Technical Services Engineer. The tasks involved with this role will include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and evaluate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of Airworthiness Directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection to ensure the work is carried out properly.
- Prepare current status of Engine / Air frame / Component Life Limitations in accordance with the approved maintenance data.
- Prepare the current status of Engine / Air frame Service Bulletins / Airworthiness Directives as required by the approved maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that Maintenance Instructions are amended correctly and to the latest issue.
- Update of appropriate computerized maintenance systems.
The ideal candidate will have an Airline/MRO background.
An aeronautical engineering background will be advantageous. Work expereince will be considered in place of a degree.
A self motivated individual with a strong and positive work ethic is essential.
Must be willing and flexible to travel up worldwide.
Salary will be attractive and commensurate with the level of experience.
Apply in the first instance including current CV and covering letter quoting reference September 2019 to email@example.com
As a growing dynamic company, we are always interested in hearing from experienced and qualified candidates that are interested in joining our team on a consultancy basis.
We are interested in candidates with relevant 3 years plus experience only. Please send a current curriculum vitae and cover letter to the following address: