Due to our continued growth, we are now recruiting for the following positions:
AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL SERVICES ENGINEER (S)
As part of our continued growth Part M is now recruiting an experienced Aircraft Technical Services Engineers. The tasks involved with this role will include:
- Review and evaluate Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins.
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of Airworthiness Directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection to ensure the work is carried out properly.
- Prepare current status of Engine / Airframe / Component Life Limitations in accordance with the approved maintenance data.
- Prepare the current status of Engine / Airframe Service Bulletins / Airworthiness Directives as required by the approved maintenance schedule.
- Ensure that Maintenance Instructions are amended correctly and to the latest issue.
- Update of appropriate computerised maintenance systems.
The ideal candidate will have an Airline/MRO background and/or relevant experience and/or an Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering Degree.
This position is based in Shannon but the candidate must be willing and flexible to travel worldwide at short notice.
As a growing dynamic company, we are always interested in hearing from experienced and qualified candidates that are interested in joining our team on a consultancy basis.
We are interested in candidates with relevant 3 years plus experience only. Please send a current curriculum vitae and cover letter to the following address: